Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Days in May 8-13 :)

8 - Today I had my class for completing my SACE, and after that I went to visit family and Thomas was able to download a conference talk I needed for RS and make a DVD for me.


9 - Today was fairly standard as things go, but this evening I had one of those 'wow, this is really my life' moments and I found myself just a little more grateful for the blessing that it is to have my two beautiful and precious daughters.


10 - This morning I went to a little gathering with some good friends, some I hadn't seen in a while and this evening I had another moment of clarity in which I was reminded just how blessed I am to have a husband who loves and supports me, and leads our family in righteousness.


11 - Today my mum and sister (in-laws) came over and we had some fun doing craft in the morning, then after lunch they stayed to watch the girls while I went to my music lesson :)


12 - Today my wonderful husband sent for the help I wouldn't ask for and my amazing sister brought dinner over and washed my dishes for me because she's super cool like that!


13 - It is mother's day and it has been lovely and restful with church in the morning, an afternoon nap while my husband did some more housework and phone calls or visits to various mummies in our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment