Tuesday 11 December 2012

Reverb12 day 11 - Music to Your Ears

I am loving todays question in the Reverb challenge:

What was music to your ears in 2012, literally or metaphorically?


I love you

Other Sweet Nothings, spoken quietly

Natalie saying that she is beautiful - yes!
Natalie telling me that she loves me, or daddy, or Hayley.
Natalie singing
Natalie saying things that show me how much she understands, or wants to know more
Natalie talking, period!

Hayley's contented 'chatting' and her sweet little laugh.

My children laughing and/or playing happily - whether it be on their own, together, with their daddy, cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, or other friends... 

Any child's joy for that matter

Hymns

Christmas carols

Hearing my own progress in playing the piano and being told that I passed my grade 6 exam


There are probably many other things that I could write here that were also good to hear... but in the few moments that I have, these are the things that matter.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more wonderful than the words of small children. Just beautiful. I am so proud of you for passing your grade 6 exam, that is so wonderful. I think that talent comes from your great great grandmother who played the piano and was incredibly talented and your great great great grandmother who played the violin. What a blessing that you can continue that on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment