Thursday 16 May 2013

Anniversary, baby, and family

Dear world,

It's only 1pm, but today has been an amazing day.

It would have been amazing automatically: it is mine and Jonathan's 4th anniversary and we are spending 2 nights away while our mum's take care of our little princesses. I'm so blessed to have had four wonderful years with Jonathan. It is also the celebration of the start of our family - our two little girls definitely feature in my joy too.

To add to the excitement, we got to have an ultrasound today. I am 20 weeks pregnant and it was a pretty detailed scan. Since we've got home I've been looking at the ultrasound pictures, adoring that sweet little face. That sweet little man! That's right - we're having a boy :D We would have been in love either way, but that news did add seem to stretch our smiles even that little bit further. We have a healthy little bubba on the way. I'm relieved that I wasn't being too hasty to pass on the clothes that our youngest has been outgrowing and we had no room to store - her brother won't need them!

As it does often, it strikes me how richly blessed I am. It's a feeling that has little to do with material goods and everything to do with love.

Always grateful,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment